CALL FOR PAPERS
- The Scientific programme of the Conference will include the submission of scientific works. The proceedings will be published as an IOBC-WPRS Bulletin before the conference.
- Participants who wish to present an oral communication or a poster are invited to submit a manuscript presenting a short contribution of scientific or technical information that is not intended to interfere or compete with publications of data in refereed journals.
- Manuscript (4 pages) submission deadline will be February 15, 2013.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgement e-mail within one week of your submission, please contact iobc[at]agr.hr
- The Scientific Committee will review manuscripts and decide on acceptance.
- Notification of acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed to the sending author by April 10, 2013. From the receipt of notification, the registration of one of the authors will be required for each accepted manuscript.
How to prepare your manuscript for the IOBC-WPRS Bulletin?
- Manuscripts should be submitted in English.
- Manuscripts are limited to 4 pages maximum, including tables, graphs and references.
- To avoid unnecessary delays in the production of the Bulletin, authors are kindly requested to respect strictly the IOBC manuscript format available on the IOBC website. You can download the instructions here.
- Poster dimensions will be maximum 90 cm wide and 120 cm high.
- Poster content should be well organized for clear presentation.
- Use font size and pictures/graphs that can comfortably be read from a distance of 1.5-2.0 meters and avoid too long texts.
- Oral presentations will be each 20 min including time for discussion. You are asked to prepare a presentation that will not last more than 15 minutes to allow enough time for discussion. All presentations will be in English.
- ONLY PC DATA PROJECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE DURING THE CONGRESS.
- Each room will be provided with a laptop with the latest updated version of OFFICE 2010.
- The use of personal laptops is technically not possible and cannot be allowed.
- Speakers are kindly requested to handle their presentation to the technician at the conference corner as early as possible during the Seminar and check its operation. The files have to be uploaded at least 24 h before the presentation.
- Power Point presentation is the preferred means of presentation and has to be provided on a USB memory key (IBM compatible).
- For your presentation please prepare slides which details will be clear and readable from far way (font > 20 pts)